Friday, December 28, 2012

Significant moments of 2012 in photos

January

Anticipation!

Granddaughter's 4th birthday

February

RIP, Mother

I framed a photo of my mother taken in 2010. Mother passed away on February 3, at the age of 98.

March

Vanity top

My mother's dressing table/vanity, now in our guestroom

April

Easter Sunday

Flowering of the Cross, Eastern Shore Baptist Church

May

Walking with Daddy

My son and his daughter

June

Denali, The High One!

Alaskan-Canadian CruiseTour - This is Denali, Mt. McKinley! (Click to make larger)

July

A Fancy Horse coffee mug

A coffee mug made just for me :-)

August

Candle in the window

Our anniversary dinner by candlelight

September

Some of my mother's jewelry

Some of my mother's jewelry

October

One red rose

A rose from our garden

November

Swinging

Granddaughter's second birthday

December

Reading time

My son reading to his baby